Are you thinking of moving to Florida?
If you’re a fan of warm weather, sandy beaches and plenty of sunny days, Florida is a great place to live.
It is shedding its reputation as a mecca for senior retirees and seeing an influx of young families.
Florida offers residents a relatively low cost of living and access to good jobs, low taxes, and a burgeoning public-school system that’s drawing young families to the state.
The state has major industries like tourism, construction, banking, healthcare, aerospace and defense.
For anyone looking to move to Florida, there are plenty of great places to stay.
Besides, Florida had nine cities on the 2017 list of 100 Best Places to Live in America, according to the U.S. News & World Report.
We’ve compiled the list of the best places in Florida to help you decide the right place for you:
10. Tampa. (best for family, retirees, job seeker)
9. Orlando. (affordable place, best for young professionals, job opportunities)
8. Daytona Beach. (best for retirees)
7. Jacksonville. (best for job opportunities, family)
6. Fort Lauderdale. (best for retirees)
5. Sarasota. (job opportunities, retirees)
4. Fort Myers. (best for retirees)
3. Pensacola. (best for young professionals)
2. Coral Gables. (safe place, best for family, job opportunities)
1. Miami. (best for family, retirees, job seeker)
Thanks for watching this video. I hope it’s useful for you.
(This article is an opinion based on facts and is meant as infotainment).
►Business email: email@example.com