Top 10 things to do in Melbourne
1. Drink coffee: fav spots are St. Ali, Manchester press, code black & market lane coffee.
2. Eat donuts: doughnut time (vegan option), short shop, doughboys, donut shop Fitzroy (vegan option)
3. Go beach hopping: the beaches get better the further down the peninsula you go.
4. Go to a sports event: MCG, Etihad, AAMI park, Rod Laver Arena.
5. Bike the Yarra: Melbourne city bikes are $5 for 24 hour access.
6. Take the free tram around the city circle: gives good info/history about the city.
7. Check out the suburbs! Collingwood, Fitzroy, Brunswick, Northcote
8. Go to a live music gig; http://www.beat.com.au/gig-guide
9. Check out St. Kilda pier at sunset to see cute penguins then check out the nightlife on Acland st.
10. Experience diverse cultures. Loads of festivals, markets, Federation Square, Chinatown, Lygon st. for Italian, Richmond for Vietnamese.
F O L L O W on I N S T A